Well I may not have had the treatment or help I need from my chronic pain doctor but my regular gp and local pharmacist and Psychiatrist have been really helpful.
For TN I now have in my arsenal
– Lignocaine: topical cream
– Benzocaine: for numbing the inside of my mouth
– baclofen: (helps a tiny bit) relaxant
– Valium: Muscle relaxant
– OTC painkillers (weak but better then nothing for now)
– Cold pack ( yep I finally found coldpack useful in the past it use to make it hurt worse but now it it burns so it seems to help)
– Hypnosis (to help me relax during attacks rather then prevent them.) I tried to use it to prevent them altogether but no luck.
– Temazepam: to sleep as the TN can keep me from sleeping for nights in a row.
Soon I hope to be returned back to the regular meds that worked in the beginning but this will have to do for now.
I am getting reviewed on Monday and things should go back to normal and hopefully I’ll only need half these meds.